Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby Steals

A couple of months ago Ben posted about the Baby Expo that we went to. His post included a long narrative about how he thought that this is where you went to buy or trade in your baby. I think he even mentioned giant claw machines that you can play to pick up babies. Ahhh, my husband the funny guy. The reason that I mention this is because I am about to let you all in on my favorite new website. Wait for it . . .
My cute fellow new mommy friend Brooke told me about it. (She named her baby girl Emerson. She is obvioulsy smart and hip) And now I am telling you about this before Ben can because he will probably make up some crazy story about a website that steals babies. I'm not kidding, it will involve scary vans and baby handcuffs or something.

Anyway, this is basically Whiskey Milita for moms (if you don't know what Whiskey Militia is, ask your husband or mine.) Babysteals is an awesome website that runs one killer deal a day. It starts at 9:00 am MST and goes until they sell out. Ben now gets daily emails of me pleading with him to buy whatever the "steal" is. Just Monday, I bought this super cute Ju-Ju-Be Diaper bag for something ridiculous like half off!

If you're lucky and live in Salt Lake or Utah County you can save on shipping and go pick the stuff up. No new baby in your life? Hello?! Baby shower gifts! Seriously, if you are reading this you are most likely one of our friends or family members and that means that like us, all of your friends are procreating. Anyway, that's my shout out for Babysteals. I wait with baited breath to see what treat they will have in store for me tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what the Whiskey Militia is - I asked Darren and he didn't know either. Is that a Utah thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tracey! Sam just has the cutest little face! It just makes me want to giggle everytime I see it. What big beautiful eyes he has! Congrats on him sleeping through the night. Do you feel like a new woman? Also, congrats on finishing up work and being a stay at home mom. It's so great. Especially with your first. I'm sure you're an awesome mom and homemaker. I'm amazed at how busy I am. I don't think I ever imagined it this way, but it's so fun. Glad to see you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete