Friday, September 12, 2008

Sammy cuteness

I'm guessing from Anya's comment that it is time to post again.

Sammy and his parents are doing great. I feel like we are adjusting to Sammy's schedule. In other words, nap and feeding times rule the Hanson household. He's still a good baby and the nightly feedings haven't been too bad. He is his father's son because he has already started to antagonize me. He likes to play a game that goes like this.

1 Wake up hungry
2. Cry
3. Refuse to eat
4. Calm down and start to eat
5. Fall asleep
6. Repeat steps 1-5

Here are some pictures of the little stinker.







3 comments:

  1. What a cutie. Can't wait to meet him. I know I keep saying we are going to come down and I haven't. Things are crazy but I promise I will try to make it for the blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAWWWHHHHH!!! What a cutie! we can't wait to see you guys! we are planning on being there for both. He looks like such a doll. Can't wait to see you all.

    ReplyDelete