Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sammy's Big Day




We had Sammy's blessing today and had a great day. We had 62 people at church, I think we almost doubled the Butler Ward and definitely tripled the amount of kids in Sacrament meeting. Afterwards we had lunch at my parents (the Dannelly's) and had a great time. There were even more people there and we had a great time seeing everyone. Sammy got lots of attention from everyone today. He had the opportunity to be held by lots of relative and there were a couple of times I thought that we might have fights break out over the little guy. Here is a link to our web album if you would like to see pictures from today. If you are in any would like a copy let me know and I will email you the file.



3 comments:

  1. The 3 of you look like a million bucks...I love your little family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just too precious! I'm so glad we got to come up and see him. It was great to see you guys and visit with everyone.

    ReplyDelete