Sunday, January 10, 2010

We've moved . . .

Into another apartment. Actually they are "Villas".  Yeah right.

A couple weeks ago I realized our lease was up on our apartment.  About the same time Ben decided to accept a post-doc position at the University of Utah working for his professor.  I realized that if we are going to stay in Utah for another year, I was going to need more space.  And by "I", I mean Sam.  Previously his bedroom had doubled as an office.  This solution was no longer working.  Mommy and Sam each needed some personal space.

Driving home from my parents a couple of weeks ago, I decided to look at the apartments in their neighborhood.   Imagine my delight when I realized that they were much newer and nicer and 400 more sq feet. Then I went and looked at them.  GORGEOUS!  Wonderful view, a garage AND a washer and dryer. All for only $50 more a month. I can practically see my parents house from one of our 2 (that's right, 2) "terraces".

Angels sang.

Monday we started packing. Yesterday we moved. Today we have a new address.  Let me know if you need it.

Ben says now I have an awesome apartment to match my awesome husband.  And you know what, he's right on both accounts.

1 comment:

  1. FYI- I am going to blog stalk you:) CUTE pics of the family...love it!!

    ReplyDelete