Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Camera Strap

Recently I purchased a new camera, the Canon 5D Mark II.  Sigh.  I love it.  Anyway, it has one small problem.    It has "CANON 5D MARK II " embroidered on the strap.

Ben immediately told me I had to get a new strap because
a) it was just begging to be stolen
and
b) it looked pretentious.

Both points that I agree with.  I didn't even have to tell the guy at Pictureline which camera I was talking about when I told him I needed a new strap.

Since I am traveling to Denver this weekend to shoot one of my BFF's weddings (YEA KARA!!!)  I decided to get one before I left.  Pictureline recently started carrying the cutest line.  The brand is called "madebymeegz"  They are super fun feminine quick release straps.  She has them for point and shoots and DSLR's.  Since many on my friends have the same camera obsession that I do, I'm linking to her website. She also has an Etsy shop. Seriously, go check them out.  They are DARLING!  I got the Black and White Delight.

www.madebymeegz.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment