Monday, October 19, 2009

Heading Home!

Sam and I have been gone for 2 weeks!!!

We have been at Disney World with Ben and my sister Bethany for the last week and had tons of fun.  Did I take many pictures.  Uhhhh . . . no.  Why you ask?  Well, the first week we hung out with my friend Shannon and her kids on the East Coast and enjoyed fall in New England.  While we were there she booked me a bunch o' sessions with her friends for family pictures.  I've almost finished processing everyone but her family.  Sorry Shan!  I promise, that is the first priority as soon as I get a minute once we get home.  Here is a peak at a couple of the sessions I did.  The website should be up to date next week and then I will release it to the masses.  In the meantime, here ya go!












2 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures!! I REALLY wish I lived close to you so that I could enjoy your talent being used on my family too. The fall colors are awesome. Hope you had a fun vacation even though it was so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great Tracey!! It looks like you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete