Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Family stuff

So I thought that I should take a little break from posting horrible videos and attempting to be funny to try to do some family news. First lets start with Kent. It really is amazing how much he has recovered from this entire ordeal. This is not to say that he is completely back to normal, he still has some nerve damage on the left side of his face. This is not completely bad since now he is undefeated in one eye staring contests with his primary class. His being "half retarded" (his words) has slowed him down a little bit with the ladies, but I am sure if he wore his eye patch a little more that would all change since women love a guy that looks dangerous. Now he needs an awesome nickname like Snake or one of the nicknames of any of the American gladiators. My personal favorite is Nitro or Laser.

I think that ought to fulfill my postly quota of family stuff. Now is the portion of this post where I rant a little. So tonight Tracey and I went to Cafe Rio, which is always nice because there is nothing I like more than eating so much I feel sick. After we ordered, the dude behind us placed his order. At first I was not paying attention but when I heard the question "black or pinto beans?" answered with "negras" I was filled with rage. There are few things that make me as angry as someone thinking they are cool by ordering in Spanish. It is not as if the restaurant worker does not speak any English and it made his day to have someone say 5 words in his native tongue. All it does is make everyone in the restaurant think "hey there is some douchebag that can't let his Spanish speaking mission go" Then again I probably should let it go but I probably won't

0 comments:

Post a Comment