Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 101 - 107 (The last mass post)


Day 101 - Sam LOVES Uncle Kent.  When he arrived Sam stood at the top of the stairs and said, "Hey Kent!  You have a green shirt and a suitcase.  C'mon up!" 
While he was here, Kent got a taste Fruit Ninja with Sam.  Sam may or may not have kicked his trash. 


Day 102 - Dannelly's favorite activity. Slipping into a milk coma.


Day 103 - Trying to feed this little girl at 11:00 pm was not going to happen.  I pretty much had her dancing and she didn't react.  More on her dancing later.


Day 104 - After WEEKS of searching, Sam and I finally found an Angry Birds shirt at Target.  In case you can't tell this is Sam smiling for the camera.


Day 105 - I thought I had a couple more years before she started rolling her eyes at me. 


Day 106 - This poor baby has the smallest nasal passages ever.  As a result, she gets SUPER congested.  In the last week I have spent hours sitting in a steamy bathroom with her.


Day 107 - Ben, Sam and I all got REALLY sick. Sick enough that Ben considered calling his mom and telling her she needed to fly to Austin.  Somehow we all survived the day.  By that night we all felt like this.





0 comments:

Post a Comment