Friday, June 12, 2009

Redneck Roadtrip Scare



So last night we stayed at a beautiful campground at Winchester Bay, OR. It was ideal until about 2:30 am I heard knocking outside the trailer. Then somebody started messing with the jacks. THEN I could hear someone outside the door. So I called out for my dad. No answer. So I woke up Ben, "Ben! Ben! BEN!!! Someone is messing with the trailer!" He got up and walked to the front of the trailer to tell my dad someone was outside. My mother then informed him that it was my dad jacking us back up since the air had been released from the truck. Needless to say Dad thought this was HILARIOUS that I freaked out.

All I have to say is that the story wouldn't have been nearly as funny if someone had been messing with the trailer!!!

***I also should point out that Ben took this lovely picture.***

0 comments:

Post a Comment