Sunday, May 10, 2009

Engagement Photos

For those of you who haven't heard, Adam is getting married. Her name is Giana.  She's adorable.  We love her.  Sam flirts with her.

For some crazy reason they asked me to do their engagements pictures. I'm not sure if they were trying to save money or if they are just plain crazy. Luckily, they were very cooperative subjects and we got some good pictures. They narrowed it down to 25 choices tonight. That must mean they were satisfactory

I'm not sure if I am ready to share them with the world but since many of you will be receiving an invitation anyway I guess a sneak peak won't hurt.  I think. 

Drum roll . . .
















Thoughts anyone? 

*** I know Adam's shirt looks crazy online.  I promise the pixels are fine and the pictures should be clear.

4 comments:

  1. Seriously his shirt looks a little hypnotic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shaddows one

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great Tracey! It looks like you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You did great! I didn't know you were a photographer! Maybe I'll just have you do some family pictures for us. We are at more than 3 years now since we've had a family one done!! SLACKER-that's me!

    ReplyDelete