Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday!

So I'm a day late . . . Yesterday was Granny's (Ben's Mom) and my Grandpa Dannelly's birthdays. March is a crazy month for us.  Ben calls it the Bermuda triangle of birthdays and I happen to fall into the triangle. Since we didn't have enough birthdays this month my sister Karen decided to add one.  Allison was born last Thursday and joined the never ending list. Lucky for me, Ben is taking me to Disneyland for my birthday (the big 3-0) so we get to see Ali Saturday! And yes, we are leaving Sam home! 

Here are some favorite pictures of the birthday people!

Granny and Miss Miriam (aka The Pink Blur)
  
My Grandpa Dannelly and Sammy when he was just a little thing.

Happy Birthday Ali, Adam, Granny, Grandpa, Berk, Nathan, Margaret, Tracey, Grandpa and all of you other family members that decided to be born in March! 


2 comments:

  1. Well, happy birthday everyone! Especially, you, Tracey! Have fun in Disneyland! I love the picture of Sam in the next post. His eyes look amazing in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday in a couple days Tracey. Hope you have fun in Disneyland. Tell Karen and Ryan congrats since she doesn't have a blog, or better yet talk her into starting one while you're there. :) Sam is so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete